17 June 2008

Yahoo News Photo Goof

I was looking at Yahoo News Photos earlier (this page to be exact) and noticed below the photo (of an offshore oil well) it said that the photo I was looking at was also a part of a collection of photos related to Sen. John McCain and right next to the link was a thumbnail photo that the "alt" tag said was of John McCain. It was very obvious who was really in the photo . . . well see for yourself:

screenshot of Yahoo News photo of Obama labeled McCain

The screenshot was created using IE7.0 and PrintScreen (I pasted the PrintScreen into MS Paint, saved as a .jpg and then opened in PhotoFiltre so that I could add the blue circle and the red question mark), but I almost always use Firefox (which I used for this post).

Tags: , , , &

Newer Post
Older Post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home