28 April 2008

Our PB!

                                   

That is ++Katharine Jefferts Schori with the cozier at the end of the procession. Note the symmetrical vestments! (See my previous remarks about her and her vestments.) This video was shot using a Kodak EasyShare C340 at Saint Thomas' Episcopal, Dallas on the first of the Rogation Days when our Presiding Bishop blessed the parish's new community garden. There were almost as many Episcopalians from Forth Worth there as there were from Dallas. Oh and I'm such a church-geek, I got my BCP autographed by the PB. ;-)

Tags:  , , , , , , &

Coverage elsewhere:  epiScope  & Dallas Morning News

Newer Post
Older Post

1 Comments:

Blogger Catherine said...

Now Jan, how extremely cool is that! Neat video; kudos to the cameraperson! AND you got your BCP autographed by Our Kate, too? I am sure it was a thrill and I am glad you were there to experience it.

Catherine+

23:14  

Post a Comment

<< Home