23 June 2008

Interesting Anglican Happenings

Dave Walker, the UK blogger of Cartoon Blog fame, has an interesting piece on his Church Times blog entitled Anglican churches embrace Florida 'revival'. Dave has lots of good links and when I have time to read them all, I might post more on this subject.

[Added on 30 June 08: see the comments for links to a couple of more blogs that deal with these interesting happenings. Note: none of this as far as I can tell has any connection to GAFCON.]
Tags:  , , , , &

Newer Post
Older Post

7 Comments:

Blogger liturgy said...

Greetings
Thanks for this site
I cannot see an email address.
I hope you will visit "Liturgy"
www.liturgy.co.nz
and maybe link.
Let me know so I acknowledge that and link back.

Blessings

20:06  
Blogger writing_here said...

Bosco+, your site is under Anglican+Episcopal Links and in the sidebar under the same heading (thanks for pointing out that it wasn't there, as I thought I had already added it). And contact info can be found in my very first post.

15:22  
Blogger writing_here said...

See also An Unequal Blessing by Deconstructed Christian.

18:20  
Blogger liturgy said...

Thanks
I've linked back
Those interested in DOKs or disciplined spirituality or religious orders beyond cloister walls, will find I hope useful material on my site;
and I'm appreciating what is being offered here - thanks
Blessings
& let us pray for each other

Bosco+
www.liturgy.co.nz

18:31  
Blogger writing_here said...

DOK's, as you might know, are closer to some thing like "third order" types than to anything cloistered.

20:17  
Blogger liturgy said...

Yes - that was my point,
badly phrased :-)
Finding the good things from within the monastic cloister
that we can apply in our different context outside the cloister.

Blessings

21:30  
Blogger writing_here said...

see also Does Todd Bentley Have Anything To Do With Jesus? on the Jesus Shaped Spirituality blog.

14:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home